Apr. 17th, 2017

News

Apr. 17th, 2017 09:05 pm
nattalie: (Default)
 I read today about a girl who lost her vision of an eye because her contacts. She got a rare but serious infection caused by a microorganism commonly present in tap water, sea water and swimming pools. This happend because she manipulated her contacts after wash her hands but without dry them. 
It's important to not use contacts when u take a shower or you swim.

Profile

nattalie: (Default)
nattalie

July 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2 3 45678
9 10 11 12 131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Page Summary

Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags